Dates: July 17 - July 25, 2017
Total Duration: 9 days
Cost: $6,750 per person, double occupancy, $5,850 per child 7 - 17, double occupancy
Deposit (per participant): $1,000
Activity level: Moderately Active
Tour Operator: Alaska Wildland Adventures
Join Yale Educational Travel on an amazing journey into the wilds of the Last Frontier. Explore iconic national parks and experience a true connection with nature through guided nature forays by foot, canoe or kayak – all at your own pace.
Alaska is a wildlife-lovers paradise. During our backcountry explorations, scan for grizzlies, moose, caribou, wolves and more. This special trip will also journey along Alaska's stunning seacoast, with the chance to view humpback and orca whales, sea lions, sea otters, puffins and a wide variety of sea birds. In addition to learning about Alaska's natural wonders, including unique flora and fauna, this trip will also provide deeper understanding of Alaska's history.
Top 5 Highlights
1. Phenomenal wildlife viewing, including mega-fauna (grizzlies, moose and caribou) and marine wildlife (whales, sea lions, puffins and more)
2. Inclusion of two iconic national parks – Denali and Kenai Fjords
3. Wide array of guided activities, such as hiking, gold panning, canoeing, kayaking and more; available in casual, moderate or challenging options to suit your personal travel goals
4. A comprehensive and seamless Alaskan adventure, including the best of land and sea
5. Enrichment through educational programs highlighting Alaska's unique native and natural history